We are proud to introduce Javea Swim School, a new venture in the Alicante region of Spain.
Our Swimming teachers are UK qualified and have over 20 years of experience within swim schools and competitive swimming clubs from grass roots beginners through to elite level athletes.
We have a passion for swimming and can assist you every step of the way to ensure that you reach your personal goals.
We have both indoor and outdoor swimming pool facilities in the Javea Area.
Whats special about our swim school?
- Low Teacher/Pupil Ratios
- Concentration on swimming stroke technique and stamina
- Extra Attention to Water Safety Skills
- Highly experienced and qualified staff
- Our Staff are fully insured, police checked, and compliant with with all aspects of health and safety
- Exclusive use of a superb modern facility at Lady Elizabeth school
- Pool Birthday parties at Lady Elizabeth school running on Saturday afternoons from 3pm. Email us to reserve your child’s party now. We can source extra activities such as face painting at your request please contact us for prices and further details.
All of our classes will be working towards certificates in a structured swimming program designed to make learning fun and provide our swimmers with the aquatic skills they need to progress in the pool.
Group lessons during school term time will contain a maximum of Six pupils to One teacher for Beginners to Novice levels for children aged 4-12. Parent and toddler classes will contain a maximum of twelve pupils to one teacher. Swim club advanced level groups will contain a maximum of 15 swimmers to one coach and do lane swimming as a competitive swim squad.
Links to social media to get connected with us are available on this webpage and posts will be published keeping you up to date with our progress.
We are fully insured and our staff have undergone checks to ensure compliance with child protection and health and safety standards within swimming.
Javea Swim School where its all about swimming in a progressive stage by stage environment which is also fun and rewarding.